O-carboranylalkoxy-1,3,5-triazine derivatives: synthesis, characterization, X-ray structural studies, and biological activity
Cited 2 time in
- O-carboranylalkoxy-1,3,5-triazine derivatives: synthesis, characterization, X-ray structural studies, and biological activity
- G F Jin; Ban Hyun Seung; H Nakamura; J D Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Molecules, vol. 23, no. 9, pp. 2194-2194
- Publication Year
- Morpholine- and bis(2-methoxyethyl)amine-substituted 1,3,5-triazine derivatives containing an alkoxy-o-carborane in the 6-position of the triazine ring were successfully synthesized. The molecular structures of the methoxy- and ethoxy-o-carboranyl-1,3,5-triazines were established by X-ray crystallography. In vitro studies showed that the methylene bridged morpholine- and bis(2-methoxyethyl)amine-substituted o-carboranyl-1,3,5-triazines accumulated to high levels in B16 melanoma cells and exhibited higher cytotoxicity than p-boronophenylalanine.
- 1,3,5-triazine; morpholine; boron neutron capture therapy; O-Carborane; heterocyclic system
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Biotherapeutics Translational Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.