Draft genome sequence of Senegalimassilia sp. KGMB 04484 isolated from healthy Korean human feces = 건강한 한국인 분변으로부터 분리된 Senegalimassilia sp. KGMB 04484 균주의 유전체 염기서열 초안
Cited 0 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Senegalimassilia sp. KGMB 04484 isolated from healthy Korean human feces = 건강한 한국인 분변으로부터 분리된 Senegalimassilia sp. KGMB 04484 균주의 유전체 염기서열 초안
- Kook-Il Han; Se Won Kang; Ji Sun Kim; Keun Chul Lee; Mi Kyung Eom; Min Kuk Suh; Han Sol Kim; Seung Hwan Park; Ju Huck Lee; Jam-Eon Park; Byeoung Seob Oh; Seung Yeob Yu; Seung Hyeon Choi; D H Lee; H Yoon; B Y Kim; J H Lee; Jung-Sook Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Microbiology, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 160-163
- Publication Year
- Senegalimassilia sp. KGMB 04484 was isolated from fecal samples obtained from a healthy Korean. The whole-genome sequence of Senegalimassilia sp. KGMB 04484 was analyzed using the PacBio Sequel platform. The genome comprises a 2,748,041 bp chromosome with a G+C content of 61.18%, 2,300 total genes, 2,139 protein-coding gene, 21 rRNA genes, and 51 tRNA genes. Also, we found that strain KGMB 04484 had some genes for hydrolysis enzyme, fatty acid biosynthesis and metabolism in its genome based on the result of genome analysis. Those genes of KGMB 04484 may be related to regulation of human health and digest.
- Senegalimassilia sp. KGMB 04484; cellulase; fatty acid; feces
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.