Complete genome sequence of Cohnella sp. HS21 isolated from Korean fir (Abies koreana) rhizospheric soil = 구상나무 근권 토양으로부터 분리된 Cohnella sp. HS21의 전체 게놈 서열
Cited 0 time in
- Complete genome sequence of Cohnella sp. HS21 isolated from Korean fir (Abies koreana) rhizospheric soil = 구상나무 근권 토양으로부터 분리된 Cohnella sp. HS21의 전체 게놈 서열
- L Jiang; Se Won Kang; Song-Gun Kim; Jae Cheol Jeong; Cha Young Kim; D H Kim; Suk Weon Kim; Jiyoung Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Microbiology, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 171-173
- Publication Year
- The genus Cohnella, which belongs to the family Paenibacillaceae, inhabits a wide range of environmental niches. Here, we report the complete genome sequence of Cohnella sp. HS21, which was isolated from the rhizospheric soil of Korean fir (Abies koreana) on the top of Halla Mountain in the Republic of Korea. Strain HS21 features a 7,059,027 bp circular chromosome with 44.8% GC-content. Its genome contains 5,939 protein-coding genes, 78 transfer RNA (tRNA) genes, 27 ribosomal RNA (rRNA) genes, 4 noncoding RNA genes (ncRNA), and 90 pseudogenes. The bacterium contains antibiotic-related gene clusters and genes encoding plant cell wall-degrading enzymes.
- complete genome sequence; Korean fir; rhizospheric bacteria
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.