Cited 5 time in
- Whole-genome sequence data and analysis of Saccharibacillus sp. ATSA2 isolated from Kimchi cabbage seeds
- L Jiang; C J Lim; Jae Cheol Jeong; Cha Young Kim; D H Kim; Suk Weon Kim; Jiyoung Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Data in Brief, vol. 26, pp. 104465-104465
- Publication Year
- Saccharibacillus sp. ATSA2 was isolated from Kimchi cabbage seeds grown in Gyeongbuk province in the Republic of Korea. Whole-genome sequencing of Saccharibacillus sp. ATSA2 was performed using the PacBio RSII and Illumina HiSeq platforms, and it features a 5,619,468 bp circular chromosome with 58.4% G + C content. The genome includes 4543 protein-coding genes, 104 RNA genes (70 transfer RNA genes, 30 ribosomal RNA genes, and 4 non-coding RNA), and 73 pseudogenes. Multiple gene clusters associated with stress responses, nitrogen and phosphorus metabolism, and plant hormone biosynthesis were annotated in the genome. The genome information will provide fundamental knowledge of this organism as well as insight for understanding microbial activity in the agricultural application. The whole-genome sequence of Saccharibacillus sp. ATSA2 is available at GenBank/EMBL/DDBJ under accession number CP041217.
- Saccharibacillus sp. ATSA2Complete genome sequenceKimchi cabbage seedsRapid annotation subsystem technology (RAST)
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.