Draft genome sequence of Ruminococcus sp. KGMB03662 isolated from healthy Korean human feces = 건강한 한국인 분변으로부터 분리된 Ruminococcus sp. KGMB03662 균주의 유전체 염기서열 초안
Cited 0 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Ruminococcus sp. KGMB03662 isolated from healthy Korean human feces = 건강한 한국인 분변으로부터 분리된 Ruminococcus sp. KGMB03662 균주의 유전체 염기서열 초안
- Kook-Il Han; Se Won Kang; Mi Kyung Eom; Ji Sun Kim; Keun Chul Lee; Min Kuk Suh; Han Sol Kim; Seung Hwan Park; Ju Huck Lee; Jam-Eon Park; Byeoung Seob Oh; Seoung Woo Ryu; Seung Yeob Yu; Seung Hyeon Choi; D H Lee; H Yoon; B Y Kim; J H Lee; Jung-Sook Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Microbiology, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 274-277
- Publication Year
- Ruminococcus sp. KGMB03662 was isolated from fecal samples obtained from a healthy Korean. The whole-genome sequence of Ruminococcus sp. KGMB03662 was analyzed using the PacBio Sequel platform. The genome comprises a 2,707,502 bp chromosome with a G + C content of 43.09%, 2,484 total genes, 2,367 protein-coding gene, 14 rRNA genes, and 53 tRNA genes. In the draft genome, genes involved in the hydrolysis enzyme, fatty acid biosynthesis, fatty acid metabolite, antibiotic biosynthesis, and antibiotic resistance have been identified. Those genes of KGMB03662 may be related to the regulation of human health and disease.
- Ruminococcus sp. KGMB03662; antibiotic biosynthesis; fatty acid biosynthesis; hydrolytic enzyme
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.