Draft genome sequence of Mesosutterella multiformis KGMB 02707 isolated from a healthy Korean feces = 건강한 한국인 분변으로부터 분리된 Mesosutterella multiformis KGMB 02707 균주의 유전체 염기서열 초안
Cited 0 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Mesosutterella multiformis KGMB 02707 isolated from a healthy Korean feces = 건강한 한국인 분변으로부터 분리된 Mesosutterella multiformis KGMB 02707 균주의 유전체 염기서열 초안
- Byeoung Seob Oh; Ji Sun Kim; Seung Yeob Yu; Seoung Woo Ryu; Seung Hwan Park; Se Won Kang; Kook-Il Han; Keun Chul Lee; Mi Kyung Eom; Jam-Eon Park; Seung Hyeon Choi; Min Kuk Suh; Han Sol Kim; D H Lee; H Yoon; B Y Kim; J H Lee; Jung-Sook Lee; Ju Huck Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Microbiology, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 415-418
- Publication Year
- The genus of Mesosutterella has been isolated from human feces. Mesosutterella multiformis KGMB 02707 was isolated from a healthy Korean feces. The whole-genome sequence of Mesosutterella multiformis KGMB 02707 was analyzed using the PacBio Sequel platform. The genome comprises a 2,702,150 bp chromosome with a G + C content of 56.85%, 2,285 open reading frames, 29 rRNA genes, and 55 tRNA genes. Interestingly, unlike its similar genus Sutterella we found that strain KGMB 02707 had all nine genes involved in the biosynthesis of Kdo2-Lipid A, which is part of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) structure, in its genome based on the result of genome analysis.
- Human feces; LPS structure; Mesosutterella multiformis KGMB 02707
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.