Cited 0 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Anaerotignum faecicola KGMB03357 isolated from human faeces = 인간 분변으로부터 분리된 Anaerotignum faecicola KGMB03357 균주의
유전체 염기서열 초안
- Seung Hyeon Choi; Ji Sun Kim; Jam-Eon Park; Byeoung Seob Oh; Seoung Woo Ryu; Seung Yeob Yu; Se Won Kang; Kook-Il Han; Min Kuk Suh; Han Sol Kim; Keun Chul Lee; Mi Kyung Eom; D H Lee; H Yoon; B Y Kim; J H Lee; Ju Huck Lee; Jung-Sook Lee; Seung Hwan Park
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Microbiology, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 411-414
- Publication Year
- The genus of Anaerotignum was isolated from a methanogenic reactor, black mud, anoxic digestor sludge, chicken caeca, and human faeces. Anaerotignum faecicola KGMB03357 was isolated from faeces of a healthy Korean. The whole-genome sequence of Anaerotignum faecicola KGMB03357 was analyzed using the PacBio Sequel platform. The genome consists of a 2,520,658 bp chromosome with a DNA G + C content of 47.3 mol%, 2,357 total genes, 28 rRNA genes, and 74 tRNA genes. Also, we found that strain KGMB03357 had various genes for biosynthesis of amino acid and antibiotic resistance in its genome based on the result of genome analysis.
- Anaerotignum faecicola; Draft genome sequence; Human faeces; PacBio Sequel
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.