Cited 0 time in
- 피키아 파스토리스 유래의 TEF 프로모터 및 이를 이용한 이종 단백질의 제조방법
- Alternative Title
- Translational Elongation Factor Promoter from Pichia Pastoris and Method for Producing Recombinant Protein Using the Same
- 최의성; 정준기; 이홍원; 이은교; 박명수; 이혁원; 김천석; 홍지연; 안정오
- Application No.
- 12/094,138 (2008.05.16)
- Registration No.
- 7,816,509 (2010.10.19)
- Disclosed are a Pichia pastoris-derived translation elongation factor (TEF) promoter, a recombinant expression vector carrying the promoter and a heterologous protein encoding base sequence operably linked to the promoter, and a host cell transfected or transformed with the recombinant expression vector. Also, a method is provided for producing a heterologous protein. The method comprises culturing the host cell to express the Pichia pastoris-derived TEF promoter and isolating the promoter from the culture. The TEF promoter can be utilized for the mass production of heterologous proteins without the need for inducers.
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Bio Technology Innovation > BioProcess Engineering Center > 2. Patents
Division of Bio Technology Innovation > 2. Patents
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.