Cited 0 time in
- 재설계 유전자 회로를 이용한 다양한 효소 활성의 탐색 및 정량방법
- Alternative Title
- Novel Method for Detecting and Quantitating Target Enzyme Activity Using Redesigned Genetic Circuitry
- 김희식; 이승구; 최수림; 나유진; 송재준; 최종현
- Application No.
- 13/376,783 (2011.12.07)
- Registration No.
- 9783859 (2017.10.10)
- A method of detecting and quantifying various enzymatic activities using a constructed artificial genetic circuit GESS (genetic enzyme screening system) for sensing phenolic compounds and a method of screening a trace of activities of target enzymes from a metagenome using the artificial genetic circuit, thereby securing target enzyme genes. When the method for screening and quantifying target enzymatic activity is used, useful genes can be screened from various genetic communities, including environmental or metagenomic libraries, at a single cell level in high throughput (million/day). Further, the sensitivity of the genetic circuit to phenol derivatives and the expression thereof can be controlled, and thus the genetic circuit can rapidly sense and quantify various enzymatic activities. Thus, the method can be advantageously used in the protein engineering technology for enzyme modification. Particularly, it can quantitatively investigate enzymatic activity, and thus can be applied to molecular evolution technology.
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Bio Technology Innovation > SME Support Center > 2. Patents
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Microbial Biotechnology Research Center > 2. Patents
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.