Cited 0 time in
- 길항미생물 바실러스 섭티리스로부터 신규 이튜린 생합성 유전자의 클로닝과 염기배열 결정 및 그 유전자의 특성
- Alternative Title
- Cloning and determination of sequence of iturin biosynthetic genes from Bacillus subtilis and its characterization isolated from same
- 박호용; 김성욱; 김성은; 문제선; 정태숙; 손광희
- Application No.
- 13/699,104 (2013.03.08)
- Registration No.
- 9,068,010 (2015.06.30)
- The present invention relates to novel iturin biosynthesis genes, and uses thereof. More specifically, the present invention provides novel iturin biosynthesis genes, wherein the iturin biosynthesis genes were cloned from Bacillus subtilis subsp. krictiensis ATCC 55079, the base sequence was determined after checking whether the cloned genes are iturin biosynthesis genes or not, and it was ascertained that the identified genes are novel genes different from the reported gene by comparing the base sequences with that of the reported gene, and uses thereof.
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomaterials Research > Industrial Bio-materials Research Center > 2. Patents
Division of Biomaterials Research > Plant Systems Engineering Research > 2. Patents
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.