Cited 0 time in
- 활성이 증진된 변이 베타-글루코시다제 및 이를 이용한 바이오 에탄올의 제조방법
- Alternative Title
- A recombinant yeast secreting β-glucosidase for the efficient production of bioethanol from cellulosic biomass
- 김철호; 손정훈; 성봉현; 김종현; 임광묵; 김현진; 서문지훈; 김미진
- Application No.
- 14/111,721 (2013.10.14)
- Registration No.
- 9719112 (2017.08.01)
- The present invention relates to beta-glucosidase that is mutated to have enhanced activity, and a method for producing bioethanol using the same. More particularly, the present invention relates to a polynucleotide encoding beta-glucosidase that is mutated to have enhanced activity, beta-glucosidase expressed from the polynucleotide, an expression vector including the polynucleotide, a transformant that is transformed with the expression vector, a method for producing the mutated beta-glucosidase using the transformant, and a method for producing bioethanol using the transformant. The mutant beta-glucosidase of the present invention increases production of glucose much more than the conventional beta-glucosidase, and thus it can be widely used for economic production of bioethanol.
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Microbial Biotechnology Research Center > 2. Patents
Synthetic Biology and Bioengineering Research Institute > Synthetic Biology Research Center > 2. Patents
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.