감수(Euphobia kansui) 추출물, 분획물 또는 이로부터 분리한 디테르펜 화합물을 유효성분으로 하는, 상피세포의활성을유도하고상처회복에관여하는약학적조성물
Cited 0 time in
- 감수(Euphobia kansui) 추출물, 분획물 또는 이로부터 분리한 디테르펜 화합물을 유효성분으로 하는, 상피세포의활성을유도하고상처회복에관여하는약학적조성물
- Alternative Title
- wound healing agents having an effects on epithelial activation were isolated form the extracts of Euphobia kansui and diterpenoid compounds
- 김승호; 오세량; 이희구; 안경섭; 김재화; 손장미; 권옥경; 피셋키엡; 지다정; 송혁환; 강호범
- Application No.
- 14/559,254 (2014.12.03)
- Registration No.
- 9,061,022 (2015.06.23)
- The present invention relates to a pharmaceutical composition for treating wounds or revitalizing skin comprising the Euphorbia kansui extract, the fractions thereof, or the diterpene compound isolated therefrom as an active ingredient. The Euphorbia kansui extract may act on epithelial cells to induce PKD1 activity required for improving the reproduction capability of differentiated epithelial cells, and thus may induce the phosphorylation of lower ERK1 and the generation of Cycline D, thus exhibiting an excellent ability to activate the reproduction of damaged skin. Therefore, the Euphorbia kansui extract may be used effectively as an active ingredient in a pharmaceutical composition for treating wounds or reproducing skin, a health food for recovering skin damage or reproducing skin, or a functional cosmetic for inducing skin cell activity.
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > 2. Patents
Division of Biomedical Research > Immunotherapy Research Center > 2. Patents
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 2. Patents
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.