2,3-부탄디올 합성 유전자가 결실된 미생물 변이체를 이용한 1,3-프로판디올의 제조방법
Cited 0 time in
- 2,3-부탄디올 합성 유전자가 결실된 미생물 변이체를 이용한 1,3-프로판디올의 제조방법
- Alternative Title
- Methods for Peparing 1,3-Propanediol Using Variant of Microorganism Deleted 2,3-Butanediol Synthesis Gene
- 김철호; 오백록; 정유리; 서정우; 박장민; 허선연
- Application No.
- 15/120,516 (2016.08.20)
- Registration No.
- 9,896,701 (2018.02.20)
- The present invention relates to a method for producing 1,3-propanediol using a mutant microorganism lacking a 2,3-butanediol synthetic gene, and more particularly to a mutant microorganism wherein a gene encoding lactate dehydrogenase and a gene encoding an enzyme which is involved in 2,3-butanediol synthesis are deleted in a microorganism having the ability to produce 1,3-propanediol from glycerol and wherein a gene encoding pyruvate decarboxylase and a gene encoding aldehyde dehydrogenase are introduced or amplified, and to a method of promoting the production of 1,3-propanediol while inhibiting the production of 2,3-butanediol by using the mutant microorganism. The use of the glycerol-fermenting mutant microorganism according to the present invention can significantly increase the production of 1,3-propanediol while minimizing the production of 2,3-butanediol.
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Microbial Biotechnology Research Center > 2. Patents
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.