Draft genome sequence of Anaerosporobacter sp. nov., strain AGMB01083 isolated from a faeces of Korean cow = 한우 분변에서 분리된 Anaerosporobacter 속의 신종 균주 AGMB01083의 유전체 염기서열 초안
Cited 0 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Anaerosporobacter sp. nov., strain AGMB01083 isolated from a faeces of Korean cow = 한우 분변에서 분리된 Anaerosporobacter 속의 신종 균주 AGMB01083의 유전체 염기서열 초안
- Seung Hyeon Choi; Jam-Eon Park; Ji Young Choi; Se Won Kang; Moon Soo Rhee; Kang Hyun Lee; Mi Kyung Lee; Jiyoung Lee; Ju Huck Lee; Jung-Sook Lee; Seung Hwan Park
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Microbiology, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 180-182
- Publication Year
- The genus of Anaerosporobacter was isolated from a forest-soil sample. The Anaerosporobacter sp. nov. strain AGMB01083 was isolated from faeces of Korean cow. The strain describes a novel species according to whole-genome sequence of strain AGMB01083 using the Illumina platform. According to the 16S rRNA sequence similarity, the strain AGMB01083 was most closely related to Anaerosporobacter mobilis HY-37-4T (95.7%). The genome assembly consists of a 4,589,105 bp chromosome with a DNA G + C content of 36.2%, 3,981 total genes, 27 rRNA genes, and 70 tRNA genes.
- Anaerosporobacter sp.; draft genome sequence; faeces of Korean cow
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.