Cited 1 time in
- Lacticaseibacillus absianus sp. nov., isolated from the cecum of a mini-pig
- Lu Bai; Jayoung Paek; Yeseul Shin; Ho Yong Park; Young Hyo Chang
- Bibliographic Citation
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 71, no. 3, pp. 004752-004752
- Publication Year
- A rod-shaped, facultative anaerobic, Gram-stain-positive bacteria, isolated from the cecum of a mini-pig, was designated as strain YH-lac23T. Analysis of 16S rRNA gene sequences revealed that the strain was closely related to Lacticaseibacillus daqingensis JCM 33273T (97.9%), Lacticaseibacillus porcinae KCTC 21027T (96.2%) and Lacticaseibacillus manihotivorans KCTC 21010T (95.7%). Analysis of housekeeping gene sequences (pheS and recA) revealed that the strain formed a sub-cluster with L. daqingensis . The average nucleotide identity value for YH-lac23T and its most closely related strain ( L. daqingensis ) is 80.7%. The main fatty acids are C18:1ω9c and C16:0. The cell wall contains the peptidoglycan of meso-diaminopimelic acid. The G+C content of the genomic DNA is 59.8 mol%. In view of the chemotaxonomic, phenotypic and phylogenetic properties, YH-lac23T (=KCTC 25006=JCM 33998) represents a novel taxon. The name Lacticaseibacillus absianus sp. nov. is proposed.
- Lacticaseibacillus absianus sp. nov.LacticaseibacillusNew speciesMini-pig
- Microbiology Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of National Bio-Infrastructure > Bio-Infrastructure Policy Support Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.