Jejucarbazoles A-C, Carbazole Glycosides with Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 inhibitory activity from Streptomyces sp. KCB15JA151
Cited 2 time in
- Jejucarbazoles A-C, Carbazole Glycosides with Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 inhibitory activity from Streptomyces sp. KCB15JA151
- Gil Su Kim; Jun-Pil Jang; Mincheol Kwon; Tae Hoon Oh; Kyung Taek Heo; Byeongsan Lee; Jung-Sook Lee; Sung-Kyun Ko; Young-Soo Hong; Jong Seog Ahn; Jae-Hyuk Jang
- Bibliographic Citation
- RSC Advances, vol. 11, pp. 19805-19812
- Publication Year
- A bioassay-guided investigation led to the isolation of three new carbazole glycosides, jejucarbazoles A-C (1-3), from Streptomyces sp. KCB15JA151. Their planar structures were elucidated by detailed NMR and MS spectroscopic analysis with a literature study. Their relative and absolute configurations were established by ROESY correlations, coupling constants, LC-MS analysis of thiocarbamoyl-thiazolidine carboxylate derivatives, and ECD calculation. Compounds 1-3 showed indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 (IDO1) inhibitory activity with IC50 values of 18.38, 9.17, and 8.81 μM. The molecular docking analysis suggested that all compounds act as heme-displacing inhibitors against IDO1 enzyme.
- Royal Soc Chem
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.