PANM DB ver 4.0 : an update of the bioinformatics database for annotation of large datasets from sequencing of species under Invertebrates = 무척추동물의 NGS 데이터 분석용 PANM 데이터베이스 업데이트 (Version Ⅳ)
Cited 0 time in
- PANM DB ver 4.0 : an update of the bioinformatics database for annotation of large datasets from sequencing of species under Invertebrates = 무척추동물의 NGS 데이터 분석용 PANM 데이터베이스 업데이트 (Version Ⅳ)
- M K Sang; J E Park; D K Song; J Y Jeong; C E Hong; Y T Kim; H J Hwang; Se Won Kang; S Y Park; J S Lee; Y S Han; H S Park; Y S Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Malacology, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 33-36
- Publication Year
- The PANM database (Protostome DB) was first established in 2015 as a public database platform aimed at the efficient annotation of next-generation sequencing (NGS) data of species belonging to Mollusks. It was updated to version 2 in 2016 and version 3 established in 2019, with a total of 11,615,243 protein sequences. The PANM DB version 4 was updated by integrating the protein sequences of Arthropoda, Nematoda, and Mollusca registered in NCBI from the update to PANM DB v3 until February 2021. The PANM DB v4 accounts for only about 4% of the NCBI-nr database but significantly reduces the Invertebrates’ NGS data annotation time.
- PANM-DB; Arthropoda; Nematoda; Mollusks; NGS
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.