Streptoglycerides E-H, unsaturated polyketides from the marine-derived bacterium Streptomyces specialis and their anti-inflammatory activity
Cited 1 time in
- Streptoglycerides E-H, unsaturated polyketides from the marine-derived bacterium Streptomyces specialis and their anti-inflammatory activity
- H J Shin; C S Heo; C V Anh; Yeo Dae Yoon; Jong Soon Kang
- Bibliographic Citation
- Marine Drugs, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 44-44
- Publication Year
- Four new streptoglycerides E？H (1？4), with a rare 6/5/5/-membered ring system, were isolated from a marine-derived actinomycete Streptomyces specialis. The structures of 1？4 were elucidated by detailed analysis of HRESIMS, 1D and 2D NMR data and ECD spectra as well as comparison of their spectroscopic data with those reported in literature. Compounds 1？4 showed significant anti-inflammatory activity by inhibiting lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced nitric oxide (NO) production in Raw 264.7 cells with IC50 values ranging from 3.5 to 10.9 μM. Especially, 2 suppressed mRNA expression levels of iNOS and IL-6 without cytotoxicity.
- Marine-derived bacterium; Streptomyces specialis; Streptoglycerides; Anti-inflammatory
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of Bioinfrastructure > Laboratory Animal Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.