Regulation of cephalosporin C acetyl-hydrolase in cephalosporin C fermentation by Cephalosporium acremonium M-113 = Cephalosporium acremonium M-113에 의한 cephalosporin C 발효에 있어서 cephalosporin C acetyl-hydrolase의 조절
Cited 0 time in
- Regulation of cephalosporin C acetyl-hydrolase in cephalosporin C fermentation by Cephalosporium acremonium M-113 = Cephalosporium acremonium M-113에 의한 cephalosporin C 발효에 있어서 cephalosporin C acetyl-hydrolase의 조절
- Sang-Ho Choi; Jeong-Kuk Lee; Yung Hee Kho; Tae Ick Mheen
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of (Applied) Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 51-55
- Publication Year
- In the fernientalion of cephalosporin C (CPC) using a mutant strain, Cephaiosporium acremonium M-l 13, CPC was converted into deacetyl cephalosporin C (DCPC) by cephalosporin C acetyl hydrolase (CAH). After complete consumption of glucose in fermentation broth, the CAH activity appeared as CPC started to accumulate and then increased rapidly. The CAH activity was regulated by glucose concentration and the regulatory mechanism was not by inhibition but by repression. During the CPC fermentation, continuous feeding of glucose at low level into fermentation broth could regulate the CAH activity as well as increase the production of CPC by suppressing the conversion uf CPC into DCPC.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.