Induction of somatic mutation of Solanum tuberosum L. : II. radiosensitivity and somaclonal variation by gamma ray = 감자 체세포 돌연변이 유기 : II. 방사선 감수성 및 체세포성변이
Cited 0 time in
- Induction of somatic mutation of Solanum tuberosum L. : II. radiosensitivity and somaclonal variation by gamma ray = 감자 체세포 돌연변이 유기 : II. 방사선 감수성 및 체세포성변이
- Young-Il Lee; In-Chul Shin; Sang-Jae Lee; Jae-Sung Kim; Jang Ryol Liu
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Plant Biotechnology (Tissue Culture), vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 103-107
- Publication Year
- Present paper dealt with the radiosensitivity of apical buds and axillary buds of potato stem node and the somaclonal variation by radiation for induction and selection of in vitro mutants. In in vitro cultured stem nodes irradiated with 0-60 Gy of gamma-rays the survival rate of the buds of the stem nodes decreased from 88.2% of the non-irradiated plants to 24.8% of the irradiated plants of 60 Gy and differed depending on the position of the stem nodes. In particular, the apical bud showed the highest resistance and the second axillary bud from the top appeared to be the most sensitive. A little difference to the radiosensitivity observed among the cultivars. Some variants such as leaf and shoot color, dwarfness and others were frequently observed in in vitro cultured plants which were irradiated with gamma rays.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.