Genetic monitoring of biochemical markers for the genetic assurance in laboratory animal strain maintenance = 실험동물 계통유지보존에서의 biochemical marker를 중심으로 한 유전적 monitoring
Cited 0 time in
- Genetic monitoring of biochemical markers for the genetic assurance in laboratory animal strain maintenance = 실험동물 계통유지보존에서의 biochemical marker를 중심으로 한 유전적 monitoring
- Byung Hwa Hyun; Yong Joon Kim; Hwan Mook Kim; Goo Taeg Oh; Won Yong Kim; Jae Yoon Choi
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Laboratory Animal Science, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 107-111
- Publication Year
- For the genetic quality assurance in laboratory animal strain maintenance, biochemical monitoring was performed. Mouse(8 strains) and rat(4 strains) *were examined by using 17 and 23 biochemical markers, respectively. In analysis of markers, electrophoresis techniques were applied using cellulose acetate membrane or polyacrylamide gel and the genetic profiles were preformed. Also, it might be assumed that the inter-strain inspection could be performed easily by analysis of critical subset of mouse, Es'2, 3, 4, Fh*l，SVPd of F344, LEW rat strains and Akp-1, Es-2’ 4, 8, Gdc-1, Mup~l, Pgd of SHR, WKYO rat strains.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.