Production, purification and immuno-modulatory actions of E. coli-derived recombinant human interleukin 4 = 대장균에서 재조합 인간 interleukin 4의 생산, 정제 및 면역조절활성의 측정
Cited 0 time in
- Production, purification and immuno-modulatory actions of E. coli-derived recombinant human interleukin 4 = 대장균에서 재조합 인간 interleukin 4의 생산, 정제 및 면역조절활성의 측정
- Young Yang; Suk Ran Yoon; Choong Eun Lee; Kwang Ho Pyun
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Biochemical Journal, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 66-72
- Publication Year
- The recombinant human interleukin 4 (rhIL-4) has been over expressed in E. coli transformed with expression vector pET-3b containing bacteriophage T7 promoter, into which the hIL-4 cDNA was subclond. The insolubility of the recombinant protein offered an advantage of purification in only a few steps. The recombinant human IL-4 was refolded using reduced/oxidized glutathione to restore the proper conformation and purified to homogeneity by one passage over ion exchange column. The purified protein was shown as a single band on SDS-PAGE. The refolded rhIL-4 was characterized by nucleotide sequence analysis and bioassays. The purified rhIL-4 has biological activities on B cell proliferation and induction of B cell differentiation antigen, CD23, which strongly indicates that the protein is folded correctly.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Immunotherapy Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.