Ethanol productivity in a hollow fiber membrane module using high density of Saccharomyces cerevisiae = 실관반응기 내의 Saccharomyces cerevisiae의 고농도 배양을 이용한 에탄올 생산성
Cited 0 time in
- Ethanol productivity in a hollow fiber membrane module using high density of Saccharomyces cerevisiae = 실관반응기 내의 Saccharomyces cerevisiae의 고농도 배양을 이용한 에탄올 생산성
- Ho Nam Chang; Ji Won Yang; Yong Seok Park; Bong Hyun Chung
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 67-71
- Publication Year
- We stuc ied a continuous production of ethanol by Saccharomyces cerevisiae in a hollow fiber membrane bior jactor which consisted of 50 polypropylene fibers and 3 teflon fibers. The produced CO2 was removed t trough the teflon fibers and excess biomass was removed through the shell side. We obtained the cell ar i ethanol concentrations of 266g/L and 205g/L based on the shell-side volume. A nitrogen deficient r edium resulted in too low an ethanol productivity to be applied to a practical process.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.