Cited 10 time in
- Enzymatic conversion of ethanol into acetaldehyde in a gas-solid bioreactor
- Chul Ho Kim; Sang Ki Rhee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Biotechnology Letters, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 1059-1064
- Publication Year
- The enzymatic conversion of ethanol into acetaldehyde using dried
whole cells of Hansenuta polymorpha was tried in a gas-solid bioreactor. The
bioreactor could be mainlined stably over one month at 35~ with complete conversion
in the water content under 8% without any serious problems.
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Microbial Biotechnology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.