Production of Vinblastine by chemical coupling of Vindoline extracted from cultivated plants and Catharanthine from hairy root cultures in vinca(Catharanthus roseus) = 일일초 잎과 모상근으로부터 추출한 Vindoline과 Catharanthine의 화학결합에 의한
Cited 0 time in
- Production of Vinblastine by chemical coupling of Vindoline extracted from cultivated plants and Catharanthine from hairy root cultures in vinca(Catharanthus roseus) = 일일초 잎과 모상근으로부터 추출한 Vindoline과 Catharanthine의 화학결합에 의한
- Sang Soo Kwak; Kyung Hee Jung; Jang Ryol Liu; Sang Woo Park; Huen Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 110-114
- Publication Year
- Vinbla; tine, an anticancer agent was produced by chemical coupling of two different monomeric indole all aloids, vinblastine and catharanthine in the presence of ferric ion. Vindoline was efficiently extracted from the leaves of vinca(Catharanthus roseus) by using supercritical carbon dioxide, whereas catharani line was chemically extracted from the in vitro cultured hairy roots. The extracted crude monomer c precursors were purified by a two-step preparative TLC. The coupling reaction was carried out in the 0.1Mglycine buffer(pH 2.0, 5ml) containing 40mM FeCl3 with purified vindoline(0.3mg) and catharani iine(0.3mg) at The production yields(weight %) of vinblastine and 3’，4 - anhy-drovinbla ;tine in the products were 23.2 and 26.0, respectively. The produced vinblastine was confirmed b> FAB-MS.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Plant Systems Engineering Research > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.