Concanamycin B, active substance against Phytophthora capsici produced by Streptomyces neyagawaensis 38D10 strain = Streptomyces neyagawaensis 38D10 균주가 생산하는 concanamycin B의 항고추역병 활성
Cited 0 time in
- Concanamycin B, active substance against Phytophthora capsici produced by Streptomyces neyagawaensis 38D10 strain = Streptomyces neyagawaensis 38D10 균주가 생산하는 concanamycin B의 항고추역병 활성
- Chang Jin Kim; In Kyoung Lee; Bong Sik Yun; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of (Applied) Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 322-328
- Publication Year
- During the screening of antifungal compounds from microbial secondary metabolites to control phytophthora blight of red pepper caused by Phytophthora capsici, a soil isolate, strain 38D10 was selected. Based on taxonomic studies, this strain was identified as Streptomyces neyagawaensis. The antifungal compound was purified from culture broth by HP-20 column chromatography, ethyl acetate extraction, silica gel column chromatography, HPLC and identified as concanamycin B by UV. 1H-NMR, 13C-NMR, SIMS analysis. Concanamycin B has strong antifungal activity against some phytopathogenic fungi but not antivacterial activity and preventive value were 50% and 100% at 125ppm and 250ppm in pot assay.
- Streptomyces neyagawaensisPhytophthora capsiciconcanamycin Bphytophthora blightred pepper
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.