Cited 0 time in
- Optimization of environmental conditions for hirudin production from recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae = 재조합 효모를 이용한 hirudin 발효생산조건의 최적화
- Dong-Hoon Lee; Jin-Ho Seo; Jung Hoon Sohn; Eui Sung Choi; Sang Ki Rhee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 8-15
- Publication Year
- The res arch has been carried out to optimize a recombinant S. cerevisiae fermentation process for the prodm tion of an anticoagulant hirudin. The structural gene coding for hirudin was combined with the GALI1 promoter for controlled expression, the MFal signal sequence for hirudin secretion, and the GAL7 ter ninator for transcriptional termination. Growth medium composition and environmental conditions we optimized for maximizing cell growth and final hirudin concentration. The optimized conditions inch ded yeast extract 40容/艾 , casamino acid 5g/身 , glucose 20g/身, galactose 30g/艾 , DO 50 % and temperati re 30°C. These conditions yielded the specific cell growth rate of 0.13 hr시，the final cell density of 30 g cell/넜 and the final hirudin concentration of 64mg/艾 in the batch fermentation with a 2.5 b jar fermei tor.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Synthetic Biology and Bioengineering Research Institute > Synthetic Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Bio Technology Innovation > BioProcess Engineering Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.