Bacteria-induced antibacterial peptide, Hyphancin from the fall webworm, Hyphantria cunea = 흰불나방(Hyphantria cunea)이 생산하는 세균유도성 항생펩타이드, Hyphancin
Cited 0 time in
- Bacteria-induced antibacterial peptide, Hyphancin from the fall webworm, Hyphantria cunea = 흰불나방(Hyphantria cunea)이 생산하는 세균유도성 항생펩타이드, Hyphancin
- Ho Yong Park; Soon Sik Park; Doo Sang Park; Sang Woon Shin; Chang Kyeong Joo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Entomology, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 191-198
- Publication Year
- The antibacterial peptides were induced in the larvae of the fall webworm, Hyphantria cunea by injection of E. coli suspension, and purified by CM-sepharose ion-exchange chromatography, reverse-phase HPLC, tricine SDS-PAGE and electroelution etc. The peptides have antibiotic activities against Gram negative and/or Gram positive bacteria. They were estimated 9kDa, 14.3kDa, 15kDa and 14.5kDa in molecular weight, and named Hyphancin IA, IB, IC and II, respectively. These antibacterial peptides are stable in heat and pH 2-12.
- Hyphantria cuneaAntibacterial peptideHyphancin
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.