Immuno-stimulating polysaccharides from the fruiting bodies of Fomitella fraxinea(II) = Fomitella fraxinea로부터 분리한 면역활성 다당류(II) : 열수추출 다당류의 분리 및 특성
Cited 0 time in
- Immuno-stimulating polysaccharides from the fruiting bodies of Fomitella fraxinea(II) = Fomitella fraxinea로부터 분리한 면역활성 다당류(II) : 열수추출 다당류의 분리 및 특성
- Soo Muk Cho; Jae Hoon Lee; Sang Bae Han; Hwan Mook Kim; Seung-Hun Yu; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Mycology, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 340-347
- Publication Year
- Polysaccharide FHW was extracted from the fruiting bodies of Fomitella fraxinea with hot-water treatment and then fractionated into FHW-I and FHW-II on DEAE-Cellulose chromatography. FHW-I and FCW-II were further purified into FHW-Ia and Ib, FHW-IIa and IIb on gel permeation chromatography, respectively. A small amount of uronic acid was detected and glucose, galactose, fucose, and mannose were found to be main sugars in the polysaccharides. Protein was detected in FHW-Ia, FHW-IIa, and FHW-IIb, but not in FHW-Ib. FHW-Ia was identified to be a fuco-gluco-mannogalactan with molecular weight of 19,000 and FHW-Ib was a gluco-fuco-mannogalactan of 15,000. FHW-IIa and FHW-IIb were galacto-mannoglucan and their molecular weights were estimated to be 31,000 and 9,000, respectively. Both FHW-Ib and FHW-IIb did not show an absorption band characteristic of the linkage in IR spectra. FHW-IIb showed a strong immuno-stimulating activity but the other three polysaccharides showed a weak activity.
- immuno-stimulating activityFomitella fraxineahot-water extracted polysaccharides
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.