Cited 0 time in
- Production of gericudranins by hairy root culture of Cudrania tricuspidata
- Weon Taek Seo; In Kyoung Lee; Ick Dong Yoo; Young Hoon Park
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 234-237
- Publication Year
- Production of new flavanol derivatives with cytotoxic activity, gericudranin A and B, was studied by using hairy root cultures of Cudrania tricuspidata. Schenk and Hildebrandt (SH) medium was chosen for root growth and gericudranin production. After 35 days culture in a half-strength liquid SH medium containing
/l, hairy root growth reached
/I and gericudranin A and B were produced at concentrations of 27mg/l and 21 mg/l, respectively. It was also observed that the contents of gericudranin A and B in hairy root were eight and six times higher than those of cudraniae radix, respectively.
- Cudrania tricuspidatahairy root cultureproduction of gericudranins
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.