Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of a monoclonal antibody(MabB23) specific for human plasma apolipoprotein B-100
Cited 0 time in
- Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of a monoclonal antibody(MabB23) specific for human plasma apolipoprotein B-100
- Ju Won Kwak; Byung-Kwon Choi; Dong-Ik Lee; Tong-Koo Kang; Young-Gyo Seo; Won-Kyung Cho; Moon Hi Han
- Bibliographic Citation
- Gene, vol. 169, no. 2, pp. 237-239
- Publication Year
- We have determined the nucleotide sequences encoding the heavy and light chains of the Fab fragment of murine monoclonal antibody MabB23 (γ2b,λ), which is specific for human plasma apolipoprotein B-100 of low-density lipoproteins. The sequence analyses revealed that the variable regions of the heavy and light chains are members of mouse heavy-chain subgroup I(B) and λ light-chain, respectively. A few unusual amino acids in the framework and constant regions of the heavy-chain were also noticed.
- Apo B-100cholesterolFabhyperlipidaemiaimmunoglobulinlow-density lipoproteinspolymerase chain reactionrecombinant DNA
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.