Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of a monoclonal antibody(MabA34) specific for human plasma apolipoprotein A-I
Cited 0 time in
- Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of a monoclonal antibody(MabA34) specific for human plasma apolipoprotein A-I
- Ju Won Kwak; Dong-Ik Lee; Byung-Kwon Choi; Won Kyung Cho; Sang-Han Lee; Yong-Bok Park; Moon Hi Han
- Bibliographic Citation
- Gene, vol. 173, no. 2, pp. 257-259
- Publication Year
- We have determined the nucleotide (nt) sequences encoding the heavy (H)- and light (L)-chains of the Fab fragment of a murine monoclonal antibody, MabA34 (γl, κ), which is specific for human plasma apolipoprotein A-I of high-density lipoproteins. The variable (V) regions of the H- and L-chains were revealed to be members of mouse I-I-chain subgroup II(A) and κ L-chain subgroup II, respectively. A few unusual amino acids in the V region of the H-chain, and nt residues probably introduced by somatic mutations from germline genes were also identified.
- Apo A-IDNA sequencingHDL cholesterolhigh-density lipoproteinsimmunoglobulin Fabpolymerase chain reactionrecombinant DNA
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.