Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of a monoclonal antibody(MabB9) specific for human plasma apolipoprotein B-100
Cited 5 time in
- Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of a monoclonal antibody(MabB9) specific for human plasma apolipoprotein B-100
- Ju Won Kwak; Byung-Kwon Choi; Dong-Ik Lee; Young-Koo Kang; Young Gyo Seo; Won Kyung Cho; Young-Do Kim; Moon Hi Han
- Bibliographic Citation
- Molecules and Cells, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 499-503
- Publication Year
- We have determined the nucleotide sequences encoding the heavy and light chains of the Fab fragment of murine monoclonal antibody MabB23 (gamma 2b, gamma), which is specific for human plasma apolipoprotein B-100 of low-density lipoproteins. The sequence analyses revealed that the variable regions of the heavy and light chains are members of mouse heavy-chain subgroup I(B) and lambda light-chain, respectively. A few unusual amino acids in the framework and constant regions of the heavy-chain were also noticed.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.