Characterization of carbohydrate-peptide linkage of acidic heteroglycopeptide with immuno-stimulating activity from mycelium of Phellinus linteus
Cited 21 time in
- Characterization of carbohydrate-peptide linkage of acidic heteroglycopeptide with immuno-stimulating activity from mycelium of Phellinus linteus
- JaeHoon Lee; Soo-Muk Cho; Kyung-Sik Song; Nam-Doo Hong; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 1093-1095
- Publication Year
- The carbohydrate-peptide linkage in acidic heteroglycopeptide from Phellinus linteus was characterized. Amino acid analysis showed large amounts of serine and threonine. β-Elimination results in the reduction of serine and threonine and a subsequent increase in alanine after reduction. These results indicated the presence of O-type linkage in the polymer.
- β-eliminationo-type linkagephellinus linteus
- Pharmaceutical Soc Japan
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.