Cited 63 time in
- Betulinans A and B, two benzoquinone compounds from Lenzites betulina
- In Kyoung Lee; Bong Sik Yun; Soo Muk Cho; Won Gon Kim; Jong Pyung Kim; In Ja Ryoo; H Koshino; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 59, no. 11, pp. 1090-1092
- Publication Year
- Two lipid peroxidation inhibitors, designated as betulinans A (1) and B (2), were isolated from the MeOH extract of Lenzites betulina. The structures of these compounds have been determined to be 2,5-diphenyl-3,6-dimethoxy-p- benzoquinone and 2-phenyl-3-methoxy-[1H-2-benzopyran][4,3-e][p]benzoquinone, respectively, on the basis of various spectral data. Betulinans A and B inhibited lipid peroxidation with IC50 values of 0.46 and 2.88 μg/mL, respectively.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.