Benzastatins E, F, and G : new indoline alkaloids with neuronal cell protecting activity from Streptomyces nitrosporeus
Cited 49 time in
- Benzastatins E, F, and G : new indoline alkaloids with neuronal cell protecting activity from Streptomyces nitrosporeus
- Won Gon Kim; Jong Pyung Kim; H Koshino; K Shin-Ya; H Seto; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Tetrahedron, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 4309-4316
- Publication Year
- Three new indoline alkaloids, benzastatins E (5), F (6), and G (7), were isolated from the culture broth of Streptomyces nitrosporeus 30643 as neuronal cell protecting substances. Their structures were elucidated on the basis of spectral data, 5, 6, and 7 suppressed glutamate toxicity in N18-RE-105 cells with EC50 values of 1.7, 3.6, and 12.2 μM, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.