Cited 0 time in
- Establishment of some conditions for the development of legume inoculant = 근류균 접종제 개발을 위한 우수 증량제의 선발 및 생산 최적조건
- Chang Jin Kim; Yoon Rhee; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korea Society Soil Science & Fertilizer, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 146-151
- Publication Year
- The viability of rhizobia according to various kinds of carrier materials, inoculum size, storage temperature and sterilization methods was investigated for the development of legume inoculat. The results were followings.
1. Peat and perlite were favorable as a carrier material.
2. Rhizobia counts were reached to lOVells/g carrier 1-2 weeks after inoculation with inoculum size below 104cells/g carrier.
3. 109cells/g carrier was maintained 12 weeks after storage at room temperature.
4. Steam heat sterilization was the best method for carrier sterilization among methods used in this study. Dry heat and r-rav sterilization were also a])plicable.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.