Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of a monoclonal antibody specific for the S antigen of hepatitis B virus
Cited 5 time in
- Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of a monoclonal antibody specific for the S antigen of hepatitis B virus
- Chun Jeih Ryu; Byung Rae Jin; Hong Keung Chung; Moon Hi Han; Hyo Jeong Hong
- Bibliographic Citation
- Gene, vol. 144, pp. 313-314
- Publication Year
- The nucleotide (nt) sequences encoding the variable regions of the heavy and light chains of a murine monoclonal antibody (mAb) have been determined. The mAb recognizes a disulfide-bond-dependent conformational epitope on the hepatitis B virus surface antigen. The sequence analyses revealed that the variable regions of the heavy and light chains are members of mouse heavy- chain subgroup II(A) and κ light-chain subgroup III, respectively.
- HBVimmunoglobulinmousepolymerase chain reactionRecombinant DNA
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.