Surface structure of honeybee, Apis mellifera, cocoons = 서양종 꿀벌 고치의 미세표면구조
Cited 0 time in
- Surface structure of honeybee, Apis mellifera, cocoons = 서양종 꿀벌 고치의 미세표면구조
- Ho Yong Park; Hyun Woo Oh; Chang hoon Han; Young-Duck Chang
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Apiculture, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 49-52
- Publication Year
- The surface structures of the cocoons of worker, queen, and drone of honeybee apis mellifera were studied by scanning electron microscopy. The cocoon of worker, queen, and drone was constitute with thin, several, multiple and thick layers, respectively. In the inner and outer surface of cocoons, the worker's has relatively thin and loose fiber with large amount of thin membrane-like matrialis; drone's has medium; and queen's has thick and tight fibers with a little of membrane-like material.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Bio Technology Innovation > Core Research Facility & Analysis Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.