Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of ketosteroid isomerase from Pseudomonas putida biotype B
Cited 0 time in
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic studies of ketosteroid isomerase from Pseudomonas putida biotype B
- Byung-Ha Oh; Suhng Wook Kim; Seong Eon Ryu; Sang Soo Kim; Mi-Kyung Yoon; Kwan Yong Choi
- Bibliographic Citation
- Proteins-Structure Function and Bioinformatics, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 514-515
- Publication Year
- The Δ5-3-ketosteroid isomerase from Pseudomonas putida biotype B has been crystallized. The crystals belong to the space group P212121 with unit cell dimensions of a = 36.48 ?, b = 74.30 ?, c = 96.02 ?, and contain one homodimer per asymmetric unit. Native diffraction data to 2.19 ? resolution have been obtained from one crystal at room temperature indicating that the crystals are quite suitable for structure determination by multiple isomorphous replacement.
- crystallizationketosteroid isomeraseprotein-steroid interaction
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.