The study on the method of double immunohistochemical stain using monoclonal PCNA and cytokeratin antibodies = PCNA와 cytokeratin 단클론 항체를 이용한 2중 면역조직화학 염색방법에 관한 연구
Cited 0 time in
- The study on the method of double immunohistochemical stain using monoclonal PCNA and cytokeratin antibodies = PCNA와 cytokeratin 단클론 항체를 이용한 2중 면역조직화학 염색방법에 관한 연구
- Hyung-Bae Moon; Jong-Sup Roh; Hyo-Il Kwak; Dae Yeul Yu; Yong Mahn Han; Kyung Kwang Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Clinical Laboratory Medicine, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 165-171
- Publication Year
- A comparative study of double immunohistochemical stain using monoclonal proliferating cell nuclear antigen(PCNA) and cytokeratin(CK) antibodies in the same tissue was applied to a tissue from colonic adenocarcinoma which was fixed by formalin and embedded in paraffin.
The expression of the PCNA and CK antigen in the same slide was excellent in the tissue by the first application of PCNA stain and later applification of the CK stain, but expression of PCNA was poor in the tissue by the first application of CK stain and later application of the PCNA stain. All three observers prefer to the combination of the red colored expression of PCNA antigen by AEC in the nuclei and bluecolored expression of cytoplasmic CK antigen by fast blue than that of blue-colored nuclei and red - colored cytolasm.
Above results indicate that the immunostains needed pretreatment of proteolytic enzyme might by stained after the immunostains needed no pretreatment of proteolytic enzyme for the detection of antigens in the double immunohistochemical stain.
- doible immunohistochemistry-PCNA-cytokeration-proteolytic enzyme
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.