Cited 0 time in
- Cloning and sequencing of the SECY gene homolog from Mycobacterium bovis BCG
- Jin Koo Kim; Jeong Hyun Kim; Sang Jae Kim; Gill Han Bai; Sang-Hyun Cho; Sang Won Kang; Yu Sam Kim; Jae Wha Kim; Yong Hee Lee; Jong-Seok Lim; Hee Gu Lee; In Seong Choe; Tai Wha Chung; Sue Nie Park; Jong Seog Ahn; Yong Kyung Choe
- Bibliographic Citation
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology International, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 391-398
- Publication Year
- The complete nucleotide sequence of a 1513 bp fragment of Mycobacterium bovis BCG containing the secY gene homolog and partial adk gene that encodes an adenylate kinase has been determined. The secY gene of BCG has an open reading frame of 441 amino acids with homology to the SecY protein family. Comparative analyses of the deduced amino acid sequence of additional partial ORF revealed strong similarity to the known adenylate kinases.
- Adenylate kinaseadkBCGPreprotein translocasesecY
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Immunotherapy Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.