Cited 35 time in
- Inhibition of phospholipase Cγ1 by the prenylated flavonoids from Sophora flavescens
- Hyun Sun Lee; Hack Ryong Ko; Shi Yong Ryu; Won Keun Oh; Bo Yeon Kim; Soon Cheol Ahn; Tae Ick Mheen; Jong Seog Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Planta Medica, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 266-268
- Publication Year
- The effect on the phospholipase Cγ1 activity of eleven prenylated flavonoids from Sophorn flavescens was investigated. These flavonoids exhibited relatively strong inhibitory activity with IC50 values ranged from 7.5 x 10-6M to 35 x 10-6 M with the exception of kushenol H (4) (IC50 value; > 5.3 x 10-4M). The presence of C3-OH resulted in a significant diminution of activity and the configuration of C3-OH is likely to be another factor influencing the activity. In addition, hydration of the C-4'''-C-5''' double bond of the lavandulyl side chain caused complete loss of activity. These data suggest that the presence and configuration of C3-OH are related to the inhibitory activity and the lavandulyl side chain is also important for high inhibitory activity against PLCγ1.
- Georg Thieme Verlag Kg
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.