MR566A and MR566B, new melanin synthesis inhibitors produced by Trichoderma harzianum II. : physico-chemical properties and structural elucidation
Cited 11 time in
- MR566A and MR566B, new melanin synthesis inhibitors produced by Trichoderma harzianum II. : physico-chemical properties and structural elucidation
- Choong Hwan Lee; Hiroyuki Koshino; Myung Chul Chung; Ho Jae Lee; Jong Ki Hong; Jong Shin Yoo; Yung Hee Kho
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Antibiotics, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 474-478
- Publication Year
- New melanin synthesis inhibitors (MR566A and B) and six related known isocyanocyclopentenes were isolated from the fermentation broth of Trichoderma harzianum, and their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic methods. The structures of novel isocyanides, MR566A (1) and B (2), were elucidated as 1-(3-chloro-1,2-dihydroxy-4-isocyano-4-cyclopenten-1-yl)ethanol, 1-(1,2,3-trihydroxy-3-isocyano-4-cyclopenten-1-yl)ethanol, respectively. The structure of novel oxazole, MR93B (9), was elucidated as 4-[(1Z)-3-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethyl-1-propen-1-yl]oxazole.
- Springer-Nature Pub Group
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.