44-Homooligomycin E, a new cytotoxic macrolide antibiotic from Streptomyces ostreogriseus
Cited 1 time in
- 44-Homooligomycin E, a new cytotoxic macrolide antibiotic from Streptomyces ostreogriseus
- Hang Sub Kim; Hee Jae BANG; Sang Yong Lee; Ook Joon Yoo; Jin Cheol Yoo; Young Ho Kim; Jung Joon Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioscience Biotechnology and Biochemistry, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 378-380
- Publication Year
- Homooligomycin E (1) was isolated from the culture broth of Streptomyces ostreogriseus and its structure was analyzed on the basis of physicochemical and spectroscopic data. It showed strong cytotoxicity against several human tumor cell lines.
- 44-homooligomycin Emacrolide antibioticcytotoxicityStreptomyces ostreogriseus
- T&F (Taylor & Francis)
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.