Cited 0 time in
- Isolation of phospholipase C inhibitor produced by fungal isolate MT60109 = 곰팡이 분리주 MT60109가 생산하는 Phospholipase C 저해물질의 분리
- Won Keun Oh; Hyun Sun Lee; Chan Sun Park; Soon Cheol Ahn; Hack Ryong Ko; Tae Ick Mheen; Jong Seog Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of (Applied) Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 592-597
- Publication Year
- During the screening of inhibitors against phospholipase C (PLC) and the formation of inositol phosphates (IP1) at NIH3T3γ1 cells from microbial secondary metabolites, we selected a fungal strain MT60109 which was capable of producing an inhibitor. By the taxonomic studies, this fungus was identified as Pseudallescheria sp. MT60109 and an inhibitor of PLC was purified by BuOH extraction and Chromatographic techniques from the culture broth of Pseudallescheria sp. MT60109. The inhibitor was identified as thielavin B by the physico-chemical properties and spectroscopic analysis of UV, FAB-MS, 1H-, 13C-NMR, 1H-1H COSY and HMBC. Thielavin B showed potent inhibitory activity against PLC purified from bovine brain with an IC50 of 20 μM. And it also inhibited the formation of inositol phosphates in platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF) -stimulated NIH3T3γ1 cells with an IC50 of 20 μM.
- Fungi isolateInositol phosphates formationPhospholipase CThielavin B
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.