9-Hydroxycrisamicin A, a new cytotoxic isochromanquinone antibiotic produced by Micromonospora sp. SA246
Cited 12 time in
- 9-Hydroxycrisamicin A, a new cytotoxic isochromanquinone antibiotic produced by Micromonospora sp. SA246
- Woon Hyung Yeo; Bong Sik Yun; Nam In Back; Young Ho Kim; Sang Seock Kim; Eun Kyung Park; Kyung Sook Whang; Seung Hun Yu
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Antibiotics, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 546-550
- Publication Year
- 9-Hydroxycrisamicin A, a new cytotoxic isochromanquinone antibiotic, was isolated from a soil microorganism SA246 which was identified as Micromonospora sp. The molecular formula of 9-hydroxycrisamicin A was determined as C32H22O13 based on the HRFAB-MS analysis, and the structure was determined by various NMR experiments. 9-Hydroxycrisamicin A showed weak antimicrobial activity against Gram-positive bacteria acid strong cytotoxic activity against some human cancer cell lines such as SK-OV-3 (ovarian), HCT15 (colon), SK-MEL-2 (melanoma), A549 (lung), XF498 (central nervous system) with ED50 of 0.47 ~ 0.65 μg/ml.
- Springer-Nature Pub Group
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.