Correlation between redox potential and state variables in batch cultures for ornithine production = 오르니틴 생산을 위한 회분식 배양에서 산화환원전위와 상태변수들간의 상관관계
Cited 0 time in
- Correlation between redox potential and state variables in batch cultures for ornithine production = 오르니틴 생산을 위한 회분식 배양에서 산화환원전위와 상태변수들간의 상관관계
- Tae Ho Lee; Jeong Geol Na; Yong Keun Chang; Bong Hyun Chung
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of (Applied) Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 167-172
- Publication Year
- In batch cultures of Brevibacterium ketoglutamicum for the L-omithine production in which the pH and dissolved oxygen concentration were regulated constant, the profiles of redox potential were observed in parallel with the profiles of state variables such as cell, glucose, and omithine concentrations. It was found that the redox potential had a close relationship with cell concentration and was also affected by omithine concentration. The effects of omithine and glucose on redox potential were examined in a separate series of experiments. Based on the experimental results, a correlation of redox potential to glucose, cell and omithine concentrations has been proposed. The proposed correlation can be used for on-line estimation of omithine concentration from on-line data of redox potential, glucose concentration, and cell concentration.
- L-ornithine productionredox potentialcorrelation to state variables
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.