Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of agglutinating monoclonal antibody(HAG12islrh) specific for human red blood cells
Cited 1 time in
- Cloning and characterization of cDNAs coding for heavy and light chains of agglutinating monoclonal antibody(HAG12islrh) specific for human red blood cells
- Y S Bong; S H Cho; S Y Nham; Young Ik Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Biochimica et Biophysica Acta-General Subjects, vol. 1380, no. 2, pp. 156-158
- Publication Year
- Complementary DNAs encoding the heavy and light chains of the Fab fragment of mouse agglutinating monoclonal antibody against human red blood cells were cloned by polymerase chain reaction and their nucleotide sequences were determined. The sequence analysis showed that the variable regions of the heavy and light chains were the members of mouse heavy-chain subgroup IIa and κ light-chain subgroup I, respectively. A few unusual amino acids in the constant regions of the heavy chain were also recognized.
- Polymerase chain reactionRed blood cellDiagnosticsagglutinating antibody
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.