Acyl-CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase inhibitory activity of lignans isolated from Schizandra, Machilus and Magnolia species
Cited 26 time in
- Acyl-CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase inhibitory activity of lignans isolated from Schizandra, Machilus and Magnolia species
- Byoung-Mog Kwon; Hyun Ju Jung; Jung Hee Lim; Youn Soo Kim; Mi Kyung Kim; Young Kook Kim; Song Hae Bok; Ki Hwan Bae; Ihn Rhan Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Planta Medica, vol. 65, pp. 74-76
- Publication Year
- Fifteen lignans were isolated from the fruits of Schizandra chinensis, the leaves of Machilus thunbergii, and the flower buds of Magnolia denudata. They were identified as gomisins, schizandrin, wuweizisu, schizantherin, licarins, and machilin, which inhibited rat liver ACAT with IC50 values of 25-200 μM. Gomisin N is the most potent inhibitor with IC50 value of 25 μM in these lignans.
- Georg Thieme Verlag Kg
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.